Make a Donation
Your dollars will travel far across this state, restoring habitat for Colorado’s cherished environment. Be part of the solution for healthy rivers and give today!
DONATE MONTHLY – BECOME A TRIBUTARY!
When two bodies of water, or tributaries, join together, they transform into something bigger and stronger. This is why our monthly donors are our Tributaries, people who come together to make our rivers stronger and healthier. For $5 a month or more, you can become a Tributary and receive these benefits:
- Special access to our events
- Invites to the field with our team for site visits
- Updates about Colorado’s rivers and our work at Colorado Water Trust
- Recognition on our website and in our annual report
- Invites to partner events at restaurants, breweries, and more!
BALANCE YOUR ANNUAL WATER USE WITH MYRIVER BALANCE!
Return the amount of water you use each year to Colorado’s rivers and streams with a gift through myRiver Balance. Be sure to click on the myRiver Balance tab to donate.
checks are welcome!
PLEASE MAIL YOUR DONATIONS TO:
Colorado Water Trust
Attention: Dana Hatlelid, Director of Development
1312 17th Street #766
Denver, CO 80202
STATE OF COLORADO EMPLOYEES
Colorado Water Trust participates in the Colorado Combined Campaign! You can have specific amounts withheld directly from your paycheck throughout the year and your tax deductions will be automatic.
GIVE GIFTS in honor of friends and family, DONATE STOCKS OR ASSETS, LEAVE A LEGACY, PHILANTHROPIC ADVISORS
- Don’t know what to get your in-laws this year? Honor a birthday, anniversary, holiday, or memory with a gift to Colorado Water Trust! We’ll let them know about your gift by sending them a handwritten card with a picture of a gorgeous Colorado river.
- A gift of stocks, bonds, or mutual funds supports Colorado’s rivers and can also benefit you at tax time. Dana is happy to speak with you or your broker to make these arrangements. You can call Dana at (720) 570-2897.
- Join our Forever Flows Society and leave a gift to Colorado Water Trust in your estate planning. Your legacy gift will help us restore water to Colorado’s rivers for years to come. We are very grateful for our friends who remember us with these special gifts.
- Are you a Philanthropic Advisor looking to learn more about supporting the Colorado Water Trust? Click the link below!
We appreciate all the support we receive from our generous donors! For more information on the different ways you can support Colorado Water Trust, including volunteering or corporate donations, please contact our Director of Development, Dana Hatlelid, or by phone at (720) 570-2897.
Thank you for helping Colorado Water Trust restore flows to Colorado’s rivers in need.